ConcenTrace Minerals, 237 ml
Type: Food supplements
Vendor: Trace Minerals, USA
ConcenTrace - Trace Mineral Drops - 237 ml.
Contains the Most Powerful, all-natural, pH-Balancing Trace Minerals in the World
Vegan Friendly, Gluten Free & Contains no known allergens.
Feeling exhausted, under stress, always tired even after having rest, low energy for months, when under such circumstance, body most likely need of Ionic Trace minerals, that is absolutely essential construction blocks in order to support healthy metabolic reactions, improve immune system response and normalized digestive health.
Trace minerals as best mineral and pH-Balancing supplements to fight burnout and fatigue syndrome.
By adding 3-5 drops per glass of water compares to expensive mineral waters and adds a complete, balanced spectrum of low sodium minerals and trace minerals.
Why you need ionic trace minerals
Ionic sea minerals from the Great Salt Lake in Utah, USA. Contains no other added ingredients.This product contains over 72 ionic trace minerals in varying trace amounts as found in seawater, including those listed above as well as the following: Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Cadmium, Calcium, Carbonate, Cerium, Cesium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lead, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Phosphorus, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfate/Sulfur, Tantalum, Tellurium, Terbium ,Thallium, Thorium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium, plus other naturally occurring trace minerals found in seawater.
ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops is a mineral concentrate that is so concentrated that 40 drops (1/2 teaspoon) equals the mineral content of 1/2 cup sea water with 99% sodium removed. You may expect a wide spectrum of nutrition. Remineralize Water: Improve the flavor of distilled, reverse osmosis or purified water.
Your Body Needs Trace Mineral
Your body is an intricate circuit board of electric charges and impulses. In order for it to stay balanced and perform at optimum efficiency, you need to constantly replenish yourself with the minerals and trace elements found in ConcenTrace.
As stated below, these minerals and trace minerals can be of most benefit if they are in balance with other elements they interact with.
* Calcium: Essential for developing and maintaining healthy bones and teeth Assists in blood clotting. muscle contraction, nerve transmission, oxygen transport. cellular secretion of fluids and enzyme activity Optimal intake helps reduce risk of osteoporosis.
* Chromium: Aids in glucose metabolism and helps regulate blood sugar by potentiating insulin and serving as a component of glucose tolerance factor.
* Colbalt: Promotes the formulation of red blood cells and and serves as a component of the vitamin B-12.
* Copper: Essential to normal red blood cell formation and connective tissue formation. Acts as a catalyst to store and release iron to help form hemoglobin. Contributes to central nervous system function.
* lodine: Needed by the thyroid hormone to support metabolism.
* Iron: Necessary for red blood cell formation and Required for transport of oxygen throughout the body. Important for brain function. Amount needed is higher in women of childbearing age.
* Magnesium: Activates over 100 enzymes and helps nerves and muscles function. Helps maintain the integrity of cell membranes and stabilizes the cell electrically Critical for proper heart function.
* Manganese: Key component of enzyme systems, including oxygen-handling enzymes Supports brain function and reproduction Required for blood sugar regulation Part of bone structure.
* Molybdenum: Contributes to normal growth and development Key component in many enzyme systems including enzymes involved in detoxification.
* Phosphorous: Works with calcium to develop and maintain strong bones and teeth. Enhances use of other nutrients Key role in cell membrane integrity and intercellular communication Critical for proper energy processing in the body
* Potassium: Regulates heartbeat, maintains fluid balance and helps muscles contract.
* Selenium: Essential component of a key antioxidant enzyme, necessary for normal growth and development Role in detoxification of heavy metals. such as mercury. Role in production of antibodies by the immune system. Component of teeth.
* Sulfur: Needed for structure of most protein, including muscles and hair. Critical role in liver detoxification. Important functions in antioxidant nutrients and oxygen handling Role in growth.
* Zinc: Essential part of more than 200 enzymes involved in digestion, metabolism, reproduction and wound healing Critical role in immune response Important antioxidant
Nutritional elements in the Periodic Table
pH Test Demonstration